I live in Grand Rapids, MI and have a passion for illustration, patterns and cooking.
Most days you’ll find me in my studio sketching, working in Photoshop or browsing food blogs. I’m a surface pattern designer with an affinity for food, fashion and flowers. I work digitally so I can achieve clean, crisp lines with vibrant colors. Minimal yet whimsical, my work always tells a narrative.
Like what you see? I'm open for business. Editorials, licensing, custom work, I'm all yours. Let me tell your story through a pattern.
Curious about my life outside the studio, here are a couple fun facts:
- Almost got stranded on an island in Thailand
- Make the best chocolate chip cookies
- My cat is my soul mate
- Sucker for craft beer
- Illustrated Wok
- Graze Magazine
- Runcible Spoon
- The Carton
- The Dance Current
- Rockford Brewing Company 2017 - 2018
- Art Prize 2016, 2015 and 2013
- Gerald R Ford Airport 2014 - 2017
- Art Downtown 2013 and 2012